“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumph over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved? Some of what you write may be humdrum dates and places, but there will also be rich passages that will be quoted by your posterity.”

Terese's Tell All

Terese's Tell All

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Get Ready For Great Deals!

Seriously?! Saving more than half on your weekly grocery bill?

That is what some neighbor friends and I experienced with the “Grocery Guru”! Not only did we save a “chunk of change” but we had a great time doing it. Ken “The Grocery Guru” told us that many times here in Utah people mistake him for a polygamist having 10 women following him around with carts in a grocery store!

As my Mom used to tell me, “A penny saved is a penny earned”! My problem... I save that 50% and think I can go spend it somewhere else. I’m a work in progress!


6 comments:

  1. So much fun! I think we should do our shopping together every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terese! Teach me Teach me!!! I'm still adjusting to having to grocery shop now.. and it's even harder now that I just have to shop for 2 people when I was used to my bigger family. :) How do you do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love the pictures!! I've got to call and chat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the pictures! You have made my day with all the shopping carts all lined up down the isle! Thanks for taking your camera and capturing this event for me! You'll have to tell me how "Ken's" salad dressing is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have went! Great savings, I think we're going again with Ken in a few weeks if you want to go again. I love you sister Hinckley quote, I love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terese thanks for blogging our adventure. It was so fun!!! This morning I spent $20.58 at Kohl's for $162 worth of stuff. IT WORKS!!!

    Karen Anderson

    ReplyDelete