“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumph over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved? Some of what you write may be humdrum dates and places, but there will also be rich passages that will be quoted by your posterity.”

Terese's Tell All

Terese's Tell All

Saturday, June 19, 2010

"I get by with a little help from my friends."


One of my BEST friends ever is Shelly! We have known each other for 20+ years. We have been through so much together and have always been there for each other. The most difficult time in my life was when I lost my Mom to ovarian cancer, Shelly was my biggest support! I love her as if she was my sister, she says we are and I love that! I am blessed to have wonderful friends in my life, what would I do without them!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, sweet picture. Glad to hear you 2 are still great friends! I still have great memories of you 2 and our scrapbooking nights.

    I saw your blog on your facebook. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Terese you make me cry! I do LOVE you like a sister! In that picture you look soo much like your mom! Thanks for always being there for me!
    Love you!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete