“What could you do better for your children and your children’s children than to record the story of your life, your triumph over adversity, your recovery after a fall, your progress when all seemed black, your rejoicing when you had finally achieved? Some of what you write may be humdrum dates and places, but there will also be rich passages that will be quoted by your posterity.”

Terese's Tell All

Terese's Tell All

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Celebrate Summer - Sun drenched days and starlit nights...

This year Russ talked me into sleeping outside with him and Jake. I’m not much of a camper but I figured that in my own backyard I could sneak in if I wanted to. Besides that, I kind of like having the bed to myself (and control of the channel changer)! Jake and Russ sleep out quite often during the summer months, under the stars (no tent allowed)! I never knew what I was missing; I think I had more fun than the boys! Hopefully this isn’t the last time I’m invited, I have a feeling that if Jake has it his way it will be. The only thing missing (once again) was Megan, she is a busy 20 year old girl with places to go and people to see! Happy Backyard Camping!!!


3 comments:

  1. That's pretty daring of me to put pictures up with NO makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I agree, that is definitely the ONLY way to camp!!!

    ReplyDelete